Introduction
Let's Know Me..
Hi.. everyone. Let me tell you about my self. Ok, first my name is Zilan Dewi Nasmah. You can call me Zilan, but my collage friends usually call me "teteh" and some of them call me "modi" or "cimod". Actually i forgot the history why my friends call me teteh, and the history why i called "cimod" or "modi" is because i often to copy one of scene in the indonesian drama, the title of that drama is " ABG jadi manten" maybe you have ever watch that drama? and the actor of that drama have a doll that called cimod and i often act like cimod hahah lol. I was born in Jakarta on 4th September 1998 so right now i'm 20 years old. I'm a student in Gunadarma University and now i'm in the 5th semester. I live in Taman kenari Jagorawi blok XC no 3A Citeureup - Bogor. I live there with my family. I have a young sister and a young brother, her name is Shafa Dewi Aqilah and his name is Muhammad Alif Andika. I have many cats too in my house, because my mom, my sister and my brother loves cats. Hobbies? actually i don't know what is my hobby but i think i like to travel, but yaa who doesn't love travelling? I have ever travel to Jogja, Malang and Bali with my friends and it isss such an unforgottable experience and maybe the happiest thing in life? because my daily activites are soo tired and when i travell i feel like my energy, spirit and mood are back like my soul is reborn again haha lol.. Beside study in collage, i study in english course too and i take TOEIC class. I active in Laboratorium of Akuntansi Menengah as the Assistant. Social media? yess i have instagram, if you what to follow me it's my instagram you can click this link https://www.instagram.com/zilaannsmh/?hl=en What else? i think that's all enough. And about dream? i just hope i can live with a health body, no stress, always happy and i wish i can give much feedback to my parents, like i want make them happy and proud of me every single day. aamiin aamiin.
Thank you so much, and see you again!!!
Komentar
Posting Komentar