Example Application Letter
Zilan Dewi Nasmah
Perum Taman Kenari Jagorawi blok XC no 3A RT 04 RW 12 Desa Puspasari Kec. Citeureup
Kab. Bogor 16810
Bogor, 11 November 2018
Human Resources Development Department
Trans 7
Jl. Kapten P. Tendean Kav 12-14 Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12790, Jakarta
I enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview.Thank you for your kind attention.
Perum Taman Kenari Jagorawi blok XC no 3A RT 04 RW 12 Desa Puspasari Kec. Citeureup
Kab. Bogor 16810
Bogor, 11 November 2018
Human Resources Development Department
Trans 7
Jl. Kapten P. Tendean Kav 12-14 Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12790, Jakarta
Dear,Human Resources Development Department
I wish to apply for the possition of administration that was advertised on trans7's web.
I wish to apply for the possition of administration that was advertised on trans7's web.
I'm 20 years old a single lady. I live in Citeureup, Bogor. I was graduated in Gunadarma University, my major is accounting and my cumulative achievement index is 3.2. I able to be honest, team work, hard working, never give up, healthy physical and spiritual. I'm very interested in television and youtube also. My abillity to work in fast paced enviroment is good too. I have over one year experience as an administration with PT. MNC and have experience of wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skill are very good, and i have an excellent record as reliable, productive employee.
I'm looking for new challenges ang the position of administration sounds perfect opportunity. your organisation has an excellent repurtation as an employer, making position even more attractive.
I'm looking for new challenges ang the position of administration sounds perfect opportunity. your organisation has an excellent repurtation as an employer, making position even more attractive.
I enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview.Thank you for your kind attention.
Sincerely yours
Zilan Dewi Nasmah
Komentar
Posting Komentar