Making and Responding to Sugestions
Making and responding to sugestions is very important thing in bussiness world. If your company could make a best service from the making and responding to sugestion (because this thing is one of the service that company should do) of course your profit can raise up and you can get more benefit from that. You can get more customers, and your brand can be a famous one. I think, this thing is very important in every way, i mean like in your daily activity or in every occasion. Of course you all know how to making and responding to sugestion, because it is like a basic thing to do in life. But nowdays many people forget the way how to make it. And now i want to share for you all how to make and respond to sugestions:
First thing, Smile!! this thing, people usually forget to smile to the others, even tho this is the easiest thing to do,it can spread to the others too.
Use a polite world.
Give a logic sugestion.
Be nice of your attitude, i mean that if you are talking with older person you should be a polite one. But not only to the older person but every person you must nice too.
And here it is how the way you make it with some simple dialogue:
Making suggestions:
Let’s revise our lessons.
What about going to the cinema tonight?
How about playing cards?
Why don't we do our homework?
Couldn't we invite your grandmother to our party?
Shall we have a walk along the river?
What would you say to a cup of coffee?
Don't you think it is a good idea to watch TV?
Does it matter if we use your car?
Accepting suggestions:
Yes, let's.
Yes, I'd like to.
Yes, I'd love to.
What a good idea!
Why not?
Yes, with pleasure.
Yes, I feel like taking a walk.
Refusing suggestions:
No, let's not.
No, I'd rather not.
I don't feel like it.
I dislike going for a walk.
What an awful / bad idea!
Things to remember about suggestions:
1. The verb "suggest" can be followed by either:
should + verb = I suggest (that) we should go to the theater.
a verb (in the subjunctive form)= I suggest (that) we go to the movies.
2. "That" is optional:
"I suggest that we should visit Paris."
"I suggest we should visit Paris."
And thats all about the material and some dialogue about making and responding to sugestion. I hope it can use full for you all. And thanks a lot, see you again!
Source : https://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/communication-lesson-suggesting.php
Komentar
Posting Komentar